Tuesday, March 20, 2012

tera gold Zhong Ge the gallant people of that play - LKH

129731350656104227_45 (Click thumbnail to enlarge) click here to see other pictures live playback to watch: Star Beauty secret history of creative guest at the meeting in the Sina Sina xishizhengdan be joyous Joe Ma ROAR relay newcomer pick Yao Liang Jingjing records strong stress Steve MaKiss you, Xiaogang deep group-wide cooperation to the roar of the Decade Steve Ma Joe Ma singing beauty secret history of creative media visit SINA source: SINA Sina entertainment entertainment news you, Xiaogang (micro-blogging) directed Steve Ma (microblogging), Joe Ma (microblogging), Benny Chan Ho Man, and Wu Jingjing (micro-blogging) television series starring more than the imminent landing of the secret history of coelomactra antiquataTV broadcast.  Creative you, Xiaogang, and Steve Ma, and Joe Ma diablo 3 power leveling, Wu Jingjing, and Zhao Zhiyao 7th visit SINA, with everyone sharing the creative process. Chao Ning of chairpersons: Welcome to SINA Netizen, SINA is the star of meeting here, I'm the moderator Chao Ning. To visit us in the star today is from the beauties of the meeting members of the cast of the secret history of creative, we quickly welcomedStarring Steve Ma under, you are welcome!  SINA Netizen say hello to us. Steve Ma: SINA Netizen, everyone!  The guru.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: while also directed by Xiaogang you are welcome, welcome! Xiaogang you: Hello!  Very happy to meet with you here. Chao Ning of chairpersons: welcome on February 11 to watch the secret history of coelomactra antiquata》。  Xiaogang you:.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: welcome, starring our man Joe Ma, welcome you visit SINA's for the first time. Joe Ma: SINA Netizen, everyone!  I am a pony of the faithful.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: did he give you an official, he is the leader of law did you do? Joe Ma: no, I just enter thisAdditional teaching. Chao Ning of chairpersons: you can see our interview today is very much alive.  We look, we especially empty two seats on the sofa, is for us the beauties of the secret history of starring the two women prepared, but depends on the emergence of female cast their husband to appear in the play, welcome to your ' feizixiao? Steve Ma: we use the most enthusiastic applause swap KingTwo love Fei Xi Shi and Zheng Dan, Wu Jingjing and Zhao Zhiyao.  (Wu Jingjing, and Zhao Zhiyao debut, Zhao Zhiyao dance) Moderator Chao Ning: welcome! Thank you!  Dance debut is a Director in our part of the secret history of beauty among many of dance?  Xiaogang you: Yes, more dancing. Chao Ning of chairpersons: last seen Jing Jing and Chi-Yao is also in top threeMeet with you on the interview, that you say the birth of three is not easy, doing a lot of training and preparing his lessons, and Director at that time referred to themselves have some concerns, we what do a video review of concerns of the Director at that time, directors say. Actors grow with the script shows great accuracy moderator Chao Ning:We mentioned in the review that the little piece of history when Mr Joe Ma is active, what are you laughing?  Joe Ma: I say You Dao look really good.  Zhao Zhiyao: he said this?  Wu Jingjing: he said that at that time we really ugly. Moderator Chao Ning: this change is very clear. Two actresses we want to share with you, Where you feel changes are?  Joe Ma: themselves speak.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: or Chi-Yiu said. Zhao Zhiyao: I think we both matured a lot. Look at that time, anyway, feeling especially dapple of Apple, there's that. (Laughter) Wu Jingjing: daft, don't know what to say, don't know what to say, don't knowWhere the spirit does not.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: thanks to the Director and the cast of the actor who shot to give a lot of help.  Director, many of our friends know that beauty is teen, and Zheng Dan is handsome in the play, you will be given two actors in the film when do such characteristics? You, Xiaogang: itself is such a feature, is pleased, If said in 09 end to they selected out of when also some concerns words, today this concerns clearly has does not exists has, by beauties secret history under this play are growth has, so I think should thanks this creation collective has a very good of atmosphere, because they is young, no what experience, no what fame, and men actor are is is mature of Star, can does notWell such a combination of actors grouped together, can really render out such relationships, we now need some character, we said at that time was looking forward to.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: have the courage. Xiaogang you: but this was inconclusive, so I think it's very good, I'm on the showVery pleased to say, happy because, I shot a lot of play, the actors who play the other not so worried about, because it is a commercial system, you use the new members say, especially the heroine is a newcomer, all right.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: so poor, King said two of ' feizixiao you show? Steve Ma: this two beautiful girls, I think really of is ugly small duck variable Swan has, in this play in the outstanding of performance, I believe they must will became audience mind in the most for, and most gentle graceful Chinese mind in the of beauties and Zheng Dan, I believe they so long time of efforts, certainly will from play in the implementation has they of dream, round has they in that process inside all of pay, I is witness has they of growthFrom Director started sea election, has entered the top 30, to finally determine from them two to play.  Moderator Chao Ning you witness all the way from the sea election begin?  Xiaogang you: sea election when I asked him to look. Chao Ning of chairpersons: so in the end is he of ' feizixiao '. (Laughter)-Steve Ma: in fact, at that time I did not see her beauty, and the appearance of an actor or actress in costume and makeup, IWhen I saw the appearance of an actor or actress in costume and makeup she was to play, I was amazing, her eyes looked up and in the Hall, I think that is the real beauty, I believe the beauty is also in the minds of the audience.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: Jing Jing also makes us feel the eyes of something that you looked up.  Wu Jingjing: how to feel.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: hold an atmosphere or need the environment. Steve Ma performanceAnd You Dao about Joe Ma three years we'll look at in the game at the beginning of the Mainland netizens said, said pony no mountains for three years, doing what? Steve Ma: three years is a key, I made a big change in life, pursuit of my life I was close by my side but I'm in no mood to create a happy family, my wife Nicole and I gave birth to two healthy sons horseWho days, and Ma Shixin, I wanted to regression family, I and You Dao has three years of about, this is two a men of vows, this three years is is important of test, I wanted to this three years I also witness has I of mature and I themselves of pay must to has precipitation of process, so I to calm down, apart from do milk dad yihou, also wrote has novels quietly to duel under, also wrote has plays, 30 set of plays, INovels also took the show's copyright rights reserved, Tianxin Brothers film and television companies were also established.  You Dao and so I say that the three years I was not at all a waste, especially at this time of the secret history of the beauties this burden on my shoulders, I can tell You Dao this process, in particular, I did not let you down. Chao Ning of chairpersons: You Dao, small Ma Ge said just now about three years,Then what about, what is the content of the Convention? Xiaogang you: I recommended to him at that time, I said precipitation is good, because at that time he was about to get married, settle down creation, is also good, calm down, read, recharge, the best role of the State to create a fresh, I feel for him is also a cultivation, is also a lift, he feltMy advice is good. 1.5 years when in fact there is a play and I said to him, come and play, said Director you three years to, I say, three years, three years to find you.  So I think this whole situation is very good, because of the accumulation of very good, also has a very well thought of, plus a very good creative atmosphere. In fact we playWas taken to write, because at that time, a year or so ago I saw you play, not ideal but I think the script was later overturned, again, write such a creation.  Moderator Chao Ning: it was very stressful.  Xiaogang you: stress, need to cast a high degree of cooperation. Moderator Chao Ning: the Mr Joe Ma should beAnd You Dao cooperation for the first time.  Xiaogang you: Yes.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: first, Mr Ma said, what is the solicitation was received You Dao?  Joe Ma: very happy, excited, had the opportunity to participate in a secret history series in which one I feel greatly honored.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: Mainland drama seems to be not much at that time? Joe Ma: I do,I just play in the Mainland for nearly a year, now the secret history of the beauties in my play costume piece is part of the Mainland.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: when the opponent plays you is done in Mandarin Chinese is also?  Joe Ma: Mandarin Chinese, of course, dub, when I talked to opponents acting at that time was the use of Putonghua. Xiaogang you: de Bell to the development in the Mainland, to be GeneralCalibration of a call, then have a two-year good for sure, beginning Mandarin, or Hong Kong, now has been very clear.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: played for Gou Jian, we know that the King ' s revenge of Gou Jian was very profound, what did you do to prepare? Joe Ma: I read a lot of history, great respect for the character, GOU Jian in school when we know that it was greatGreat heroes and the teacher told us he is our learning objects.  You, Xiaogang: King ' s revenge.  Joe Ma: Yes, everyone is well aware of this, so before and I had another play is poor, so you now have two roles, I, in turn, feel special. You, Xiaogang: crossdress completely, and turned out to be bad, now is the retrieval of Gou Jian.Chao Ning of chairpersons: why Steve Ma play bad? Xiaogang you: he difference is most appropriate, he Gou Jian was the most appropriate, because play is also very clear, does both very power of the actors, I think they work in this play, the opponents play, be said to be perfect for each other. Young actress and established artists on the playHave the feeling of being loved host Chao Ning: we have two female cast is a generation of girls also participate in such a big show for the first time, what with two handsome actors to play, will there be pressure, beginning what was it? Zhao Zhiyao: why was very nervous when I started, in fact, the mood is, more stress, more worried about youMore easy errors, so just began of when always does not, because acting this things is complex, some when because performance a people of delicate of emotional why, has is does not Director on will shouted "card" tera gold, now on will more tension, small horse brother also has Zhong Ge always said "nothing, nothing, then to a variable", small Ma Ge always "nothing, small horse brother accompany with you, then to several again", Zhong GeSaying less, no he will say "nothing", and he will tell you when you can't play, talk about resuscitation.  Chao Ning of chairpersons: Jing Jing? Wu Jingjing: in fact, I started to play with them most is fear, like I sometimes forget the words or wrong, will come back again, in fact I was very afraid, because they are hot, I have not, to other people with me and a couple of times, I feel very embarrassed and the second is my own heart is sorry, but they are not such a situation, both the small Ma Ge, Zhong Ge the gallant people of that play, they say it's OK, I felt at ease, there is a feeling of being loved. Xiaogang you: this is on diablo 3 gold, on the creative atmosphere of the play, Our actor is tenderness toward women, they are also clever, conscientious, so creating more good, is relatively rare. Previous page 1 2 3 next page (it was Lorring) beauty secret history of creative guest at SINA Media source: SINA entertainment to play the video of the beauties of the secret history of broadcastingXiaogang you beauties taking the beauties of the secret history of not crossing the not Gong Dou Director emphasized four principles Xiaogang you carry "Xi Shi" the secret history of rectification of satellite TV broadcasting Xiaogang you hold hands [sleeves]: differential failed and the secret history of beauty has nothing to do not the secret history of history to tell you, Xiaogang Shi no Tsuyashi

No comments:

Post a Comment